Office Add: Room 1610. Gold Index A,Xinhua Road68#,Shijiazhuang,Hebei,China
Plant Add: Lingda Road 7#,Douyu Industrial Area,Luancheng Country,Shijiazhuang, Hebei,China
Warehouse: Zhengda Road, Luancheng Contry, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China.
Pros of 100% spun spun polyester thobe shirt fabrics
1. 100% spun spun polyester thobe shirt fabrics factory believes that polyester is a high-strength fiber. The strength of short fiber is between 2.6 and 5.7cN/dtex, and the strength of high-strength fiber is between 5.6 and 8.0cN/dtex. How high is the strength? ? Simply put, it will be about 20 times higher than viscose.
2. Super elasticity is another advantage of polyester fabrics. The elasticity is comparable to wool. After folding or rubbing polyester, it can be quickly restored, and no wrinkles will be left. Very few fabrics have such high elasticity.
3. 100% spun spun polyester thobe shirt fabrics factory The heat resistance of polyester is the best among chemical fiber fabrics, and it also has good plasticity. It is suitable for the production of pleated skirts, and it can be very good without excessive ironing. Keep the pleats.
4. The light resistance is not bad, and the light resistance exceeds that of natural fibers. The high light resistance allows polyester fabrics to be exposed to sunlight.
5. 100% spun spun polyester thobe shirt fabrics factory is chemically stable and not easy to be corroded by acid or alkali. The clothes can be washed with bleach if they are dirty, and polyester fabrics are not easy to mildew even in humid environments.
100% spun spun polyester thobe shirt fabrics factory
1. Polyester fabric has high strength and good elasticity, so the recovery ability of the fabric is very strong. 2. Heat resistance is also a major feature of polyester fabrics, so polyester is often used to make pleated skirts. 3. 100% spun spun polyester thobe shirt fabrics factory Polyester fabrics have good light resistance, and are no worse than natural fiber fabrics, and are not easy to be damaged after exposure. 4. Polyester fabrics are resistant to insects and chemical corrosion, so there is no need to deliberately choose a certain type of laundry detergent when washing.