Office Add: Room 1610. Gold Index A,Xinhua Road68#,Shijiazhuang,Hebei,China
Plant Add: Lingda Road 7#,Douyu Industrial Area,Luancheng Country,Shijiazhuang, Hebei,China
Warehouse: Zhengda Road, Luancheng Contry, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China.
What are the properties of 100% cotton fusible interlining for shirts
100% cotton fusible interlining for shirts and fabric bonding
1. It can be firmly bonded to the fabric. After bonding, it feels soft, stiff, and resilient. After bonding, the surface of the fabric recovers quickly.
2. The bonding temperature is low, and the shrinkage is coordinated with the fabric.
3. The adhesive coating amount is uniform, the fixing amount is uniform, the adhesive has no leakage, and is resistant to death, and the long-term storage adhesion performance is also unchanged.
4. When cutting, the interlinings do not stick to each other, do not stick to cutting knives, non-stick sewing needles, and sewing machines, and are smooth when feeding.
5. Does not damage the physiology of clothing, such as breathability.
100% cotton fusible interlining for shirts Necessary for fabric bonding
1. Bonding machine: There are generally two types of bonding machines: roller type and flat type.
2. Bonding conditions: bonding conditions include bonding temperature, pressing time and pressure. In a certain range, the three elements interact with each other to a certain extent. When the temperature increases and the pressure increases, the pressing time can be relatively shortened, and vice versa. If the temperature is too high and the pressing time is too long, it is easy to damage the performance and color of the fabric, and it is also easy to produce glue penetration.
3. Selection of bonding conditions: Before mass production, the bonding conditions must be repeatedly tested to determine the optimal process conditions (when testing small samples, the interlining supplier should provide bonding conditions for reference).
100% cotton fusible interlining for shirts after bonding with the fabric. Peel it off, if the hot melt adhesive is evenly distributed on the lining and fabric, the bonding conditions are appropriate, otherwise the test should be re-tested. After bonding, the cloth surface should be flat, without wrinkles, bubbles, and glue. After bonding, the peel strength, dry cleaning and water washing performance tests should be carried out, and the test results should meet the production requirements. The effect of bonding should meet the style and characteristic requirements of clothing.