Office Add: Room 1610. Gold Index A,Xinhua Road68#,Shijiazhuang,Hebei,China
Plant Add: Lingda Road 7#,Douyu Industrial Area,Luancheng Country,Shijiazhuang, Hebei,China
Warehouse: Zhengda Road, Luancheng Contry, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China.
Classification of woven resin interlinings without coating
Woven resin interlinings without coating is a large category of clothing accessories, which acts as a skeleton on clothing. Just like building a house requires reinforced concrete as the skeleton; making clothing requires interlining as the skeleton. Through the modeling, reinforcement and shape retention of woven resin interlinings without coating, clothing can form various beautiful styles.
In simple terms, it is actually the outer fabric of a garment, the inner lining, and the interlining in the middle. Therefore, under normal circumstances, woven resin interlinings without coating cannot be directly seen, but it is necessary to form a stiff, full feel, and smooth transition. , Reinforcing positions are covered with interlining.
(1) woven resin interlinings without coating: refers to a textile material applied to the inner layer of various parts of clothing in order to display the characteristics of clothing design in clothing processing.
(2) Base fabric: commonly known as base fabric, fabric for weaving interlining.
(3) Cotton and linen interlining: refers to cotton or linen that is unfinished or only sizing and stiffened, which is a relatively primitive interlining.
(4) Woven resin black carbon interlining: Also known as wool interlining, it is made of cotton, chemical fiber, wool pure spinning or blending as light yarn, chemical fiber and yak hair or other animal hair blending as weft yarn, warp-woven into base fabric, and warp yarn. Interlining made of resin finishing.
(5) Woven resin interlining: woven or knitted cotton and chemical fiber pure spinning, blended fabrics, scouring, bleaching or dyeing and other finishing, and resin finishing. Referred to as resin lining.
(6) Woven or knitted hot-melt adhesive interlining: woven or knitted fabric of pure or blended cotton and chemical fibers, scouring, bleaching or dyeing and other finishing, and uniformly coated with thermoplastic hot-melt adhesive. . Referred to as woven adhesive lining.
(7) Non-woven hot-melt adhesive interlining: also known as non-woven adhesive interlining. It refers to the interlining made of non-woven fabrics after being coated with thermoplastic hot melt adhesive. Stitch-bonded nonwoven fusible interlinings also fall into this category.
Woven resin black carbon interlining, woven resin interlining, woven (including knitted) hot melt adhesive interlining and non-woven hot melt adhesive interlining are four series of modern woven resin interlinings without coating. In addition, there are a variety of other woven resin interlinings without coating and ancillary products, such as tie linings, linen linings, waist linings and waist lining strips, belts, pockets, shoe and hat linings, etc.