Office Add: Room 1610. Gold Index A,Xinhua Road68#,Shijiazhuang,Hebei,China
Plant Add: Lingda Road 7#,Douyu Industrial Area,Luancheng Country,Shijiazhuang, Hebei,China
Warehouse: Zhengda Road, Luancheng Contry, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of 100% polyester Spun filament Arabic thobe fabrics
Polyester chemical name polyester fiber is widely used in the textile market, and 100% polyester Spun filament Arabic thobe fabrics clothing has been favored by more and more people, but is polyester fabric good, what are the advantages and disadvantages? Such a question can still confuse many people. Today, I will analyze the advantages and disadvantages of 100% polyester Spun filament Arabic thobe fabrics, so that everyone can have a deeper understanding of polyester fabrics.
Pros of 100% polyester Spun filament Arabic thobe fabrics:
1. Polyester is a high-strength fiber. The strength of short fiber is between 2.6 and 5.7cN/dtex, and the strength of high-strength fiber is between 5.6 and 8.0cN/dtex. How high is the strength? Simply put, it will be about 20 times higher than viscose.
2. Super elasticity is another advantage of polyester fabrics. The elasticity is comparable to wool. After folding or rubbing polyester, it can be quickly restored, and no wrinkles will be left. Very few fabrics have such high elasticity.
3. The heat resistance of polyester is the best among chemical fiber fabrics, and it also has good plasticity. It is suitable for the production of pleated skirts, and the pleats can be well maintained without excessive ironing.
4. Good light fastness, and the light fastness exceeds that of natural fibers. The high light fastness allows polyester fabrics to be exposed to sunlight.
5. The chemical properties are stable, and it is not easy to be corroded by acid or alkali. If the clothes are dirty, they can be washed with bleach, and the polyester fabric is not easy to mildew even in a humid environment.
Cons of 100% polyester Spun filament Arabic thobe fabrics:
1. Polyester fabrics are not easy to dye, which brings some troubles to fabric dyeing manufacturers.
2. The solvent resistance is poor, and it is easy to break holes when sprayed with soot, sparks and other substances, so try to avoid activities in such occasions.
3. Because of the poor hygroscopicity, polyester clothes will usually be stuffy to wear.
4. Polyester is a synthetic fiber, and synthetic fibers cannot avoid the problem of pilling.